Terms and Conditions
Contract details summary
(a) We are mymousemat.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mymousemat.com, 34 Havisham Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1BL, VAT registered No. 825735318
(b) These are the contract terms applying to the sale by us to you of mousemats incorporating an image supplied by you. When you place an online order with us, you are making an order to buy from us. If we accept your order, a binding contract will exist between us.
1. We will use are best endeavours to despatch your mousemat within 24 hours of receipt of your online order (except when you pay by cheque – see below ), but for obvious reasons we have no control over delivery to you by the Royal Mail.
2. Payment must be made when you place your order. Payment may be made by debit, credit or charge card by completing the relevant details on our order page. Payment can also be made by personal cheque drawn on a UK bank and must be crossed “A/C payee only” if not already crossed. Where payment is made by cheque, we will use are best endevours to despatch your mousemat within 24 hours of the cheque being cleared by our bank.
3. Because each mousemat is made to your order and includes an image specified and provided by you, you have no right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
4. We guarantee that each mousemat purchased by you from us will be free of any defects rendering it unfit for its purpose or not of satisfactory quality for 3 months from the date of purchase. In the event of a breach of this guarantee, we will replace the mousemat free of charge. This does not effect your statutory rights.
5. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of all personal data supplied by you when placing an order. We will never send any marketing material or pass your details to any third party.
6. When selecting an image to upload to us for your mousemat, you must be careful that it does not infringe anyone else’s copyright or other rights. Also we do not accept orders where the image uploaded is or may be, in our judgment, pornographic or obscene, defamatory, blasphemous, offensive or abusive. We reserve the right to inform the police or any relevant authority if we believe any image uploaded to us to be unlawful. You agree to indemnify us against any third party claim against us based on the image you uploaded to us infringing a third party’s rights.
7. As part of our continuing service to you, the customer, we have established a helpline whose address is mymousemat.com, 34 Havisham Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1BL. It can be contacted on the following number 01793 737877.
8. No third party may rely on any term of the contract between us under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
9. These terms and the contract between us shall be governed by English Law and you and we submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.